To celebrate the end of 2020, here's a ComplimentMe update!


Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! To celebrate the end of this miserable year, I have decided to release an update for one of my less important projects at the moment: ComplimentMe!





This isn't by any means a minor update, either. I've redesigned a bunch of icons, significantly improved the UI, and have made some other important tweaks and fixes. Overall, I think the app looks a lot nicer now!








Here it is! I feel that the updated user interface is much more pleasant, modern, and inviting.




I have started rolling out this ComplimentMe update (2.0) to production. At the time I'm writing this, it has not been approved yet, and at the moment, it seems to be taking longer than usual for this to happen. I imagine this may be due to the holidays, so this update may not be available until 2021. However, when it does get approved, you'll be able to get it from the Play Store.





Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you all have a happy new year and stay safe.





Extra Note: Yesterday, I released an update for LifeBoard as well. It hasn't been approved yet, but it's a pretty minor update. Hopefully it will also be approved soon.


Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump