Plans for Decmember 2020


It's hard to believe that this miserable year is finally almost over, yet here we are! Obviously, the beginning of a new year isn't going to fix everything wrong today, but it is a new start. Unfortunately, there is still a bit of 2020 left, and in this post, I’ll be going over my plans for the remainder of this wretched year. Let’s begin!





Hello, BlackBerry!





After many days of waiting, my BlackBerry Bold has finally arrived! If you’ve been following my blog for a while now, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ve already started working on writing some apps for it.





This month, I hope to release 2 BlackBerry apps simultaneously. The first one is very likely going to be a circle calculator, and I’ve started working on that one. I’m unsure what the other app is going to be at this point. However, I’m currently considering making something like PreBook for BlackBerry OS, so keep an eye out for more updates on that!





Android and Wear OS Updates





Additionally, I hope to release some updates for a few of my Android and Wear OS apps. I haven’t decided on which ones yet, but I’ll likely start working on that towards the end of the month.





The Conclusion





2020 has been a pretty hectic year, so I thought it could be nice to end it on a calm note. There’s probably not going to be any massive project releases, updates, or anything like that this December. The goal is to just wrap things up and get ready for an amazing 2021!


Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump