Violoncello is finally here!

Hey, everyone! I’m happy to say that switching to a WebView took way less time than I expected, and version 1.0 of Violoncello has finally been released on the Play Store! I’m not always the best at predicting how much time it will take to complete something, so keep that in mind. šŸ˜…

Anyway, I’m glad to say that Violoncello provides a great, distraction-free experience for reading webpages, free of ads and videos. Additionally, you can upgrade to Violoncello Premium (one-time fee of $0.99 USD) to unlock custom text and background color settings, as well as the ability to choose from 8 different fonts! Even if you don’t upgrade, Violoncello still provides a perfectly enjoyable experience with plenty of features.


With Violoncello Premium, you change the font, as well as the background and text colors!

I hope you like Violoncello! It’s been a time-consuming project, but I’ve had a really good time writing it. Version 1.0 is now available for download on Google Play. I hope you like it!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!


Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump