Weekly Update - 10/29/2020

Greetings, and welcome to a blog thing!

LGR joke aside, it’s Weekly Update time again! I have been hard at work on a couple projects this week, and I have news to share for both of them. So, without further ado, let’s get started!

Violoncello News

I am pleased to say that Violoncello's development is going quite well! There have been some challenges along the way, but I have been able to overcome them and make some serious progress. Over the last few days, I have spent a lot of time working on it. As a result, you can expect to see more updates on Violoncello soon!

New Site Updates

I have been making a few updates and improvements to the site over the last few days. I am pretty happy with how it has turned out!

The Conclusion

That is about it for this week! I mainly plan to work on Violoncello this next week, and I am hopeful that it will be released soon. As always, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!



Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump