A new major Android project!

A new major Android project!

10/12/2020

 
It feels like LifeBoard was released just yesterday. In reality, however, it’s been well over a month since LifeBoard first appeared on the Play Store. Personally, I think it’s time for a massive Android project again!

Project plans and whatnot...

Here are my plans for the project as of right now. Keep in mind that they may be subject to change.

  • My plan is to have this app out by the end of November. I know that sounds like a long time, but LifeBoard took several weeks to write as well.
  • I probably won’t work on very many other things while I’m writing this new app. I might release a minor update here and there, but I’m really going to try to focus solely on getting this app done.
  • Finally, I still will be writing stuff on the blog. I intend to release update posts every week, if possible. After all, there’s likely going to be a lot to share.

Wrapping things up...

I expect this app will be very interesting, and also incredibly useful. As usual, you’ll have to wait a little bit before I reveal any more details, but you can expect some more updates soon.

​Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump