Syndicate v1.4 is here!

Syndicate v1.4 is here!

7/27/2020

 
Lately, I have been working on improving some of my older projects. Today, I am happy to announce that I have finally gotten around to updating Syndicate, my RSS feed reader for Windows! Here's what's new.
Improved UI: ​By far the most noticeable change in this update is the improved user interface. I really wanted to make the UI a bit more interesting and colorful, so I introduced the signature Syndicate light blue (from the early days of Syndicate) into things like the menu bar. I made sure not to overdo the blue, and I think the updated UI turned out really well because of that!
Picture
Like the Comic Sans? If not, don't worry! You can always change the font.
New fonts: You now can choose your font! Available fonts include Arial, Microsoft Sans Serif, Verdana, and of course, Comic Sans MS.

Zoom: You can zoom in and out on the feed text to reduce eye strain.

New icon: Syndicate now has a new icon that changes depending on whether or not you have dark mode enabled.
Picture
Dark Icon
Picture
Light Icon
Bug fixes and other small improvements: I have made some small improvements, fixed some bugs, and have removed some pointless features.


That's about it for this update. I hope you like it! You can check it out here.

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump