Tectra Weekly Update - 5/18/2020

Tectra Weekly Update - 5/18/2020

5/18/2020


 
Hey, everyone! Welcome back to the Weekly Update! As we near the end of Palm Month, you may be wondering what’s next. Fear not, as that question will be answered in this post! Keep reading learn more.

Palm Month Updates

I know that I haven't posted very many things on the blog since the beginning of Palm Month, but I have actually been very busy. Not only am I working on an exciting new Palm OS app, but I'm also getting ready for a massive new project. (I'll go into further detail later in this post.) Anyway, this new app will hopefully be released pretty soon. I'll keep you posted!

The Massive New Project

By now, you've probably seen my office at some point. If not, you can watch my office tour video that I made around a year ago.


Problem is, my office has some pretty serious issues. I don't have enough space for both of my monitors, things feel cramped, I don't like the color yellow as much as I thought I would, and I really need more space for my things. Put simply, I desperately need a better setup.


Thankfully, I'm finally addressing these issues. I'm getting a larger desk that can fit multiple monitors and computers. I am getting rid of things that are wasting space. I'm even considering changing the wall color from yellow to blue!


As you can see, this is a pretty massive new project! I'll be sure to share how it turns out.

The Conclusion

It's crazy to think that this is the fifteenth Weekly Update. It's crazy how time flies! Anyway, I hope that you are excited about the rest of Palm Month and what's going to come next. I have a lot of cool stuff planned!

I think that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump