PreBook v1.5 "Flow" and Palm Month are here!

PreBook v1.5 "Flow" and Palm Month are here!

5/1/2020


 
It's May! This month, I want to do something different. As of late, I have been working a lot on Windows and Android projects. However, I haven't done much with my webOS or Palm OS apps in recent months. As a result, I have decided to dedicate the majority of this month to Palm-related projects. To start off the month, I have released an exciting new update for PreBook!
I released PreBook in August of 2019. I kept finding things to improve, so I updated it very frequently. It was a lot of fun to work on, but I eventually got bored with it. Unfortunately, I stopped working on PreBook for several months. However, this changed a few days ago when I decided to finally write PreBook v1.5.


With the release of version 1.5, I really wanted to improve the flow of PreBook. I wanted to make it feel very polished and smooth, hence the "Flow" release name. I accomplished this by adding handy UI elements that made the app feel a lot nicer. These included navigation buttons, a loading spinner, and menu sections.


In the end, I think the update turned out really well! You can see all of the changes I've made in this update below.


What's new:
  • Added some new shortcuts.
  • Introduced navigation buttons.
  • Improved the application menu and added some new options.
  • Added a loading spinner.
  • Increased font size.
  • Made some other improvements to the user interface.
  • Fixed some bugs.


As you can see, I have added a lot of features in this update! It's been time-consuming, but writing version 1.5 was definitely worth the effort.

You can find PreBook and my other webOS apps here. Enjoy!

​Thanks for reading, and stay safe!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump