Goodbye, Tectra Auto Clicker

Goodbye, Tectra Auto Clicker

4/21/2020


 
I had a hard time creating this post. However, I think that it’s for the best I go through with this. I have decided to discontinue the Tectra Auto Clicker.
How come? Well, it’s pretty clear that the Tectra Auto Clicker is long past its prime. It lacks features, has a number of annoying quirks, and its code is quite messy.

I am aware that these issues could be fixed in an update, but I don’t really see the point. Of all the projects I have, the Tectra Auto Clicker is probably the least exciting to me.

With that being said, I still have a lot of nostalgia for my little auto clicker. In a way, it was kind of the first modern Tectra program. After several months of inactivity, it was the first program I wrote for Windows in 2019. Following its release, I was motivated to work on Tectra once again. I would later create Lynx, ClipIMG, and many other programs that are still available today.

For these reasons, I'm glad I created my little auto clicker. However, I know I must retire it and move forward. With that being said, you'll still be able to download it from the archive page.

Goodbye, Tectra Auto Clicker. It's been awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump