Octua 16 has been released, and it's epic!

Octua 16 has been released, and it's epic!

3/17/2020

 
I'm just going to cut to the chase. Octua 16 is the biggest update that the program has ever seen. I have added countless features, fixed a ton of bugs, and have improved the user interface in a major way. In this post, I will go over all of the changes that I have made to Octua. (that I can remember) I think this is going to be pretty exciting!
What's new:
  • Darker UI: I have made the user interface a bit darker.  It's not a  genuine dark mode, but it's still awesome.
  • New font, larger menus: I have increased the size of the tools menu and changed the main font from Open Sans to Verdana.
  • History: Octua now saves your history. It logs your visited sites and saves them in a text file, which you can view or remove at any time.
  • Identity change: Google doesn't allow embedded Chromium browsers to sign into accounts anymore. As a result, Octua now pretends to be Firefox to avoid this issue. It's not the most elegant solution, but it works pretty well.
  • Find: You can now find text on websites.
  • Save images: Octua can now save images.
  • Copy link address: You can also copy link addresses now to your clipboard.
  • Bug Fixes: I have squashed a lot of bugs. Octua works much better now. Hooray!
Whew... that was a long list of changes and new features. The crazy thing is that I didn't even cover everything in this update! I left out a few minor things in the interest of keeping this post relatively short.
This update has been very time-consuming to make, but it was worth it. Writing Octua 16 was a lot of fun!  As a result, I really hope you like it. I think the new version of Octua is pretty epic!
If you want to check out the new version of Octua, click here. Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump