What's going on with Tectra?

What's going on with Tectra?

1/10/2020

 
You may have noticed that Tectra has been really inactive lately. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about it at this time. This is because I am in the process of getting my laptop upgraded, as it wasn't adequate for coding anymore. Having 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage is fine for most people, but programming and emulation are pretty resource-intensive. Once my laptop is upgraded, I'll have 16GB of RAM, 1TB of SATA III SSD storage, and 256GB of NVME SSD storage, all of which will help me code without any problems. Don't worry; once the upgrades are complete, Tectra will be back in business in no time!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump