Plans for December

Plans for December

12/13/2019

 
December is here, and Christmas is only 12 days away at press time! As a result, I have some more spare time than usual, meaning that I have quite a few plans for the rest of the month. Keep reading to learn more about them!
My Plans:
  • PDF Toolbox updates: PDF Toolbox is pretty awesome. However, I feel like the user interface could really use some work. I hope to update it sometime this month.
  • ComplimentMe updates: I hope to add some more compliments to ComplimentMe if I have time. I might consider making the user interface look a bit nicer too.
  • New Wear OS app: If I have any spare time after I work on all of my other projects, I will start working on a new Wear OS app. Keep an eye out for that!
As you can see, I have a lot of exciting plans this month! To stay up to date, you can follow Tectra on Twitter. Additionally, if I get enough people to sign up, I'll start the Tectra Insider Newsletter, which will give subscribers an exclusive look at what's going on at Tectra. Stay tuned!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump