Skip to main content

Introducing ComplimentMe!

Introducing ComplimentMe!

11/10/2019

 
Feeling gloomy? Perhaps you could use a compliment! ComplimentMe is a positive mirror app. Essentially, you take a selfie and get a compliment for it. Everyone who I've shown it to has thought it was a lot of fun. Plus, it genuinely cheers you up! If you want to try it out or learn more, visit its page on Google Play
I hope you like ComplimentMe! A huge thank you to my sister for coming up with the idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

About a year ago, I reviewed the 2014 Mac mini on this blog. Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that it was still an excellent machine for productivity tasks, but it could also handle some more intense things you threw at it. Thus, it became my daily driver up until I upgraded to a 2017 MacBook Air a few months ago. That being said, I’ve still been using it some, so I thought I’d briefly share how it’s holding up these days. Here are my thoughts on this miniature Macintosh one year later! Performance  Over the last year, I’ve been impressed by how much this Mac can handle. It’s rocking a 2.6 GHz dual-core Core i5 with 8 GB of RAM and a Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB SATA SSD. What all that jargon essentially means is that it’s a moderately powerful little computer, although it certainly isn’t going to put newer Macs to shame. Regardless, I’ve been able to do lots of coding, video editing, and schoolwork on this computer, and it has generally worked pretty well. Granted, it can take a while to

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

Hi, everyone! Ever since I first started working on it over a month ago, I have spent countless hours creating and perfecting Violoncello for Windows. Featuring a slick and minimal UI, lots of customization options, and support for Windows versions going all the way back to XP, I am very pleased with how the Windows version of Violoncello has turned out. As a result, I am very excited to announce that Violoncello for Windows has finally been released! Violoncello for Windows is packed with features, some of which are found in the mobile version, and others that are not. Some of these include: Open in main browser: Easily open the page you are currently viewing in Violoncello in your default browser! Custom search engine: Choose from Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, Wikipedia, or set your own. Lots of customization: Change the background and text colors, and choose a font. Bookmarks: Easily manage and visit bookmarks. Jump to top: Quickly jump to the top of a page. (0, 0) Those are most of the

September 2023 Photo Dump

Hey, everyone! It's been a while! I'm glad to say that I am not dead; I have been going to the gym, doing school stuff, and taking a bunch of photos. I recently acquired a Canon Rebel T7, and it should be no surprise that I have been using it a lot lately. I have taken it around my hometown, on a trip to Elk Rapids, Michigan, and to the neighboring town to get some pictures of some friends' cars (2011 Camaro & 2017 WRX). So, for the first new post in forever, I wanted to share some of my favorite recent photos. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! Shot with a Canon Rebel T7. Lenses used: Canon 18-55mm EFS mount lens (the one that comes with the T7) and a Canon 75-300mm lens (EF mount). All pictures were shot in manual mode.