Satin Web is now Octua

Satin Web is now Octua

9/19/2019

 
A few days ago, I wrote a post about the future of Satin Web. After careful consideration, I have made a major decision about the future of Satin Web. I’m renaming it to Octua.
Why Octua? It sounds cool! It doesn’t have any special meaning really, it’s just a fun name!
I would also like to clarify that Octua is still the same program as Satin Web. All the features you love aren't going away.

What else is new?

I have added a ton of new features in this update! Some of them include:
  • New icons: I have completely replaced all of the icons so the user interface is more consistent.
  • Updated context menus: I have added some new context menus to the program.
  • Favicon: You can now easily see a site's favicon. It is shown in the top right corner of the program.
  • Theme: Octua now remembers your selected theme. Hooray!
  • New homepage: I have ditched the Satin Web Portal and set Google to the homepage.
  • Bookmarks: I have added a bookmarks manager. It's pretty cool!
  • Color picker: Easily pick a color and view its information.
  • Bug fixes: ​I have fixed a lot of bugs!
That's not even all that's new with the Octua update! However, I don't want to make this post too long. I hope you enjoy this update! If you want to check it out, click here. Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump