A collaboration with Media Company!

A collaboration with Media Company!

6/19/2019

 
Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that I am teaming up with Media Company, a website ran by my friend Chandler. He shares his art and interests there, and I highly recommend checking it out. Keep reading to learn more about what we’re working on.

How is Tectra involved in this?

I am in the process of making a gallery program for Windows. It will display some of Chandler’s art and some exclusive information that you wouldn’t find on the website.
This program will be published under the Tectra name. It will be available for download in the Tectra Blog.

The Conclusion

I am really excited to see how this plays out! However, this is still very up in the air. While I have begun working on the program, I am uncertain if it will ever see the light of day.
With any luck, you should see the Media Company Gallery available for download on the blog sometime in the next few weeks. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Check out Media Company

Before you leave, you should visit the Media Company Website. It’s really neat! Check it out

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump