Cello v1.2 is here!

Cello v1.2 is here!

5/12/2019

 
Happy Mother's Day everyone! I just released version 1.2 of the Cello Browser! This update makes some small improvements to the user interface and fixes some pesky bugs. Keep reading to learn more!
What's new:
  • ​The "go" button: Satin Web Mobile v1.1 introduced the "go" button, which doubled as a "navigate" and "search" button. I have now ported this feature over to Cello. Hooray!
  • User interface improvements: I have made some small improvements to the user interface to make it a bit prettier and more efficient.
  • Bug fixes: I have made a few small bug fixes in this update. Yay!
I hope you all enjoy Cello v1.2. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump