Plans for April

Plans for April

4/3/2019

 
It’s hard to believe it's already April! It feels like I just wrote my plans and goals for March. I have some pretty exciting goals for April! Remember, these are my goals for the month. I don’t know if I’ll actually be able to achieve all of them. Keep reading to learn more about what I’m working on.

Tectra Writer Plans

I hope to release 1-2 major updates to the Tectra Writer this month. I am planning on releasing version 1.2 in a few days, so keep an eye out for that!

Lynx Plans

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about Lynx! I will be releasing version 1.8 very soon. I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty exciting update! 😉

ClipImg Updates

When I released ClipIMG, I didn’t plan on updating it. However, I think I could make some really neat improvements to it. I hope to release an update to ClipIMG sometime this month.

The Conclusion

Those are my plans for April! I am excited to see how this month goes! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading, and have a good day!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump