Tectra Weekly Update 3/29/2019

Tectra Weekly Update 3/29/2019

3/29/2019

 
Hello everybody! I am happy to report that I have recovered from the flu. I've been hard at work programming over the last week, so this will be a pretty exciting weekly update!

Weekly Update Updates

I have decided to make some changes to the Weekly Update. The Weekly Update will now be posted every Friday, rather than every Wednesday. Additionally, I will be making some small changes to the style of the Weekly Update. 

The Tectra Writer

Good news! I have released a new program! Meet the Tectra Writer. This is a basic word processor, similar to the Windows Notepad. It is still in its very early stages, but it will be improved in future updates.
You can check out the Tectra Writer here.

Lynx 1.7

Lynx 1.7 is here! This update improves upon the design of Lynx, and makes some small, under the hood improvements. You can learn more by visiting the Lynx page.

Circumference calculator version 1.3

I have released version 1.3 of my circumference calculator! This update makes some minor improvements and fixes some bugs. You can check out version 1.3 of the Circumference Calculator here.

The Conclusion

It's been a busy week at Tectra! Thanks for tuning in on the Weekly Update. See you next Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump