Tectra Weekly Update 2/27/2019

Tectra Weekly Update 2/27/2019

2/27/2019

 

Some exciting news...

Yesterday, I talked about Lynx, a Scratch project I am working on. In that post, I mentioned that I might turn Lynx into a program for Windows. Good news! I’m making Lynx a program for Windows.
I am happy to report things are going pretty well so far with Lynx for Windows. I can’t provide any screenshots since I’m writing this on my phone.

You can expect to see Lynx for Windows in the next week or so. I will write a post when it is released so stay tuned!

Also, if you are wondering when Satin Web 9 will be released, I plan to start working on it once I finish the first version of Lynx for Windows.

Popular posts from this blog

Late 2014 Mac mini in 2022 - Still Worth Buying?

Violoncello for Windows is finally here!

September 2023 Photo Dump